Marlene’s Famous Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 large bag Tater Tots
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pinch of parsley for garnish
- Brown the hamburger.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cooked hamburger, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cilantro, and any other spices to taste.
- Coat 9″ x 13″ baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Layer 1/2 bag of Tater Tots on the bottom of the pan, then 1/2 of the hamburger mixture, then the remaining Tater Tots, then top with remaining hamburger mixture, spreading evenly.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!