Overnight shelter. Street ministers walking a beat. Handing a senior a new set of apartment keys.
“How,” you might ask, “does Operation Nightwatch pay for all this goodness?”
We rely almost entirely on donations from individuals just like you.
Many folks set up a monthly donation using a credit/debit card. We’re small enough that a simple call to our office can start and stop it when you need that.
Donate securely online here.
Or mail a check here:
Operation Nightwatch, PO Box 21181, Seattle, WA 98111
Make one-time or automatic recurring gifts through your donor advised fund.
Donations of stock or real estate can also be arranged simply.
Please call our office (206) 323-4359 for information on how to do this.
Workplace and matching gifts may be available through your employer.
Talk to someone in your human resources department.
Here are a few we are involved with:
- Alaska Airlines
- American Express
- Ameriprise Financial
- Cambia Health
- Century Link
- City of Seattle
- Costco Wholesale
- Farmers Insurance
- JPMorgan Chase
- King County Employee Giving Program (our code is 9368)
- Puget Sound Energy
- Russell Athletic
- Washington State Combined Fund Drive (our code is 0316562)
- All donors receive a written acknowledgement and receipt (unless you tell us otherwise), as well as a year-end statement of giving as required by law.
- Operation Nightwatch is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, registered with the State of Washington.
- Our Federal Tax ID is 91-0964027.
- Operation Nightwatch is audited or reviewed on alternating years by Finney, Neill, and Company, PS.
- Fundraising and administration accounts for 15% of total expenses.
Learn more about our financial accountability.
“Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done.” Proverbs 19:17